Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Terri Cage

I was looking through Terri Cage's photographs since she was the main photographer for the equine trainers down in Texas. Even though she is mainly an equine photographer, she also does senior portraits and other nature photos as well. She is a great photographer and I love many of her photos and her logo. Here is her website to check her out: http://www.terricage-photography.com/
I really love the silhouette of this picture and the blue of what looks to be a waterfall behind them, it really adds a sense of mystical or almost fantasy feeling to the picture.
I like that she captures the action of the two baby deer playfully running after each other and capturing their expressions as well.
Even though I don't like the branches in the way of the mom and baby, I do love that Terri captured their expressions of looking at her and the mom being protective of her baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment