Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Award Winning Images

I stumbled across some award winning images from photographers all over the world. The article is a little dated as the awards were for back in 2013. I assume they have had much better shots over the past two years, but I really was drawn to some of these one. I even learned a new fact on penguins and they they produce bubbles with their wings in order to swim faster. I also loved the layout for the picture with the elephants. The way Greg du Toit, the African photographer, set up the photo with the elephant running right in front of the frame conveys a message to the viewers. I was amazed at some of the photographers works and hope to find more from other years. Here's the link: http://www.theguardian.com/environment/gallery/2013/dec/23/wildlife-nature-photography-award-winning-images-2013


No comments:

Post a Comment